"You are among the most adventurous audiences I think in the world. I am so appreciative that you come and are open to what is being done here because I think it is remarkable."—Gilbert Kalish, Yellow Barn faculty pianist
Your support of Yellow Barn represents an investment in the future of chamber music and in the lives of the young musicians who will uphold and enrich its legacy in the years to come.
How to Give
- Give online using the Network for Good button above. Monthly payment options are available.
- Send your gift payable to "Yellow Barn" to PO Box 507, Putney VT 05346. Download a giving form.
- Another way to support Yellow Barn is to purchase tickets or summer passes for yourself or someone else, or buy Yellow Barn CDs.
- Share your memories of a friend or family member by making a gift to Yellow Barn, including naming a scholarship or dedicating one of Yellow Barn's beautiful rehearsal and practice studios.
- Many businesses have matching gift programs. Remember to ask your employers if they will match your gift to Yellow Barn.
For assistance, including information about making gifts of stock, please contact Catherine Stephan, Executive Director at (802) 387-6637 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yellow Barn is a registered public charity. All gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please note that Yellow Barn does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or veteran status in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, employment policies, scholarship and loan programs, or other Yellow Barn-sponsored activities.